Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TRAVEL APPROVAL

We have travel approval and our awesome coordinator was able to get us a Consulate Appointment on September 29.  That is the last day before a week long holiday in China.  Add to that an international trade fair in October in the large city all US adopters have to visit and it makes travel in October difficult to schedule and more expensive.  We were prepared to face that if it came to it, but we are SO thankful that we were able to squeeze in before October.  It does mean that we will be in Guangzhou a couple of days more than originally hoped for.  We have a Thursday appt instead of Monday, but all in all, I am very pleased with our arrangements.

I will post our itinerary in a separate post, but I wanted to get out the good news! 

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Hooray!!!

Donna said...

Woohoo!!! Looks like you are finally going to China! Can't wait to follow your journey.

Jules said...

Congrats guys! Very exciting :)