Anna is becoming more picky in what she will eat, and she knows what she wants and will let us know if we have messed up...usually very loudly! Although it is trying, it shows that she is more comfortable with us and is willing to tell us what she wants. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't get everything she wants, like ice cream before dinner.
She is starting to return a smile with a smile instead of a blank stare. She loves to have her picture taken, only so she can look at it on the camera. I often have a hard time taking the picture, because she pauses for a minute and then starts running toward the camera to see.
She has the softest skin. After dealing with Thomas' eczema for so long, I forgot how soft a baby's skin could be!
I'm afraid it will be hard to continue to update each month as it seems that she has just blended in and the transition phase is mostly over.
| Anna - June 2011 - in China |
| Anna - Feb 2012 - HOME! |
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, glad to hear you're all doing well. She is so, so precious,and i love her little bobbed "do". What a cutie!
Gin =)
Hi Debbie! Yes - five months, actually going on 6. Anna looks so happy! I hope that you do keep updating your blog so I can still "see" you from time to time and hear how you all are doing. Lots of love, Chenning
Post a Comment