Time for another update, but since last month was late, there isn't much to post. I wanted to mention that Anna has become quite a teaser. She loves to "pow" and dog pile and rough house. I guess that is what happens when you have four big brothers and a Daddy who loves to play. If I call her to come put on her shirt she comes close and then takes two steps back with a big grin on her face. She likes to investigate everything and pulls out stuff and punches keys on the computer and pulls paper out of the printer and then writes on all the pages. She thinks she is doing school like big brothers. Today, she and Thomas were quiet and I found them standing next to each other watching Mickey Mouse and sharing a bag of M&Ms. The very same bag that I had put up on the counter after I gave her a couple earlier. Right now, she has my tupperware and is sticking Caleb's shoes in them...note to self: wash those before I put them up!
 |
| Anna's Yogurt Facial |
 |
| First time two piggies with stiff yogurt hair |
 |
| Ready for church! |
I also wanted to say "Welcome Home" to one of Anna's room mates at the orphanage! The picture in their header was taken by Caleb when we visited!
www.garrettsdream.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Oh my word she is so adorable! And she looks so "big" in that last shot. She looks so cute in yellow, too.
Gin =)
Hi Debbie, I love the two pigtails! Yogurt and all! And I loved seeing Anna's roommate go home. How wonderful! Love, Chenning
Post a Comment