A little late posting here, but I have been having trouble posting to blogger on my regular computer. I am now using a different one with no problems.
Anna is starting to talk some. Her words include...snack-snack, cook-cook (cookie), mah (more), bie-bie (bite), I-I (ice cream) do you see a pattern here? Food continues to be Anna's control issue. She wants what she wants, when she wants it, and how she wants it. A big fit with lots of drama and tears ensues if we don't meet her demands. We are working our way through it, and we have won a few battles, but we still need prayer and determination to help her develop healthly food habits.
Thomas and Anna have developed a typical sibling relationship - sort of a love-hate thing. She bites him, and he hits her on the head with stuff. They both come to me to tattle on the other. They always want what the other one has, and they are always into stuff together. It has been fun having two - two year olds, but it has been a trying experience also. It's really hard trying to keep up with two in uncontrolled areas, like soccer games or playgrounds.
Anna has now been to Disney World. We spent a day at Hollywood Studios, and we also visited Legoland.
She has also been to the beach. We left Orlando and headed to St. Simon's for Matt to attend a conference. She loved digging in the sand with Thomas and letting the waves wash over her feet.
We are looking forward to summer!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness that cute lil' girl of yours is really growing. Kerry has those same pj's. We're still dealing with some food related issues, too. It's been a while since we've chatted, maybe I should give you a call again sometime?
Gin =)
Post a Comment