Monday, January 2, 2012
Home 3 Months!
Sorry it's fuzzy, but I thought this was a sweet picture of Anna. She enjoyed Christmas and wasn't sure that we really wanted her to tear the paper off her presents. The boys really wanted to help her.
We've been home three months, and things are still moving right along. I want to update each month, even if there isn't much to tell.
Anna is bonding well with us. She has a little bit of difficulty with Luke. He wants so badly to hug and kiss on her, and she just doesn't know what to think of it. She has started showing some separation anxiety from me, so that encourages me that things are moving in the right direction between us. Joshua is still her favorite brother, and he loves "his littles" as he calls them.
She is still waking up during the night. The past couple of nights, it was a couple of times each night. She was just staying in bed crying, now she is getting up and coming into our room. I'm starting to wonder if it was a good idea to skip the crib. I love a full night's sleep, and I hope I have one again sooner than later.
She is starting to show a little more of her temper/determination/opinion, and she can put on a show with great waterworks. And she can shut it off when she gets what she wants. And turn it back on if that no longer suits her. I'm tempted to think that it is just a girl thing, but I always second guess myself as to if it is an attachment issue.
Anna has surgery next Friday, the 13th. I'm anxious to get this behind us.
Happy New Year to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my, you have a darling family! Thank you so much for stopping by the blog! I hope you love your new necklace! Thank you for ordering! :)
As a mom to 2 drama queens...it most definitely may be a "girl thing" :) Mine both try tears to get their way on a daily basis.
Happy New Year!
We certain;y had a great time Sunday night at Church. She has a marvelous attention span. She seems so much more at ease and confident. I think she was content to play with me because you were right there!I couldn't tell you which one of us was having more fun!
Boy does she remind me of another little person that I know. Sounds like she is making great progress. I love this picture..so cute!!
Gin =)
Post a Comment