Anna had her pre-op appointment last week.
She had a good nap on the way down,
and it didn't take very long for the appointment,
so I decided it was time to try "real" pictures with her.
I was quite nervous, and I rambled on and on to the photographer about
how she hadn't been home long,
and she might be shy
and blah, blah, blah...
And it was all for nothing.
She loved the camera.
She has come so far and surprises me over and over.
Please remember her (and us!) in prayer on Friday as she has surgery.
4 comments:
She is so pretty! She is a "natural" in front of the camera!
Beautiful pics! We will be thinking of all of you Friday; please let us know how she is doing when you can.
She is just beautiful! The white background ones are BEYOND!!!! What a little dolly!
And the camera loves her, too! She is seriously cute. Love her expressions and her sweet little lips in the last one.
Gin =)
Post a Comment