Since we are getting closer to travel, I wanted to document our little Anna's life in pictures that we have received. When we got her medical report and referral, it had a baby picture, plus two pictures from about 5 months old. Then, we got updated pictures in January at 1 year, plus updated in mid-April and beginning of June. I received an email from a charity organization (
http://www.altrusa.info/) that sponsors 5 "Hugging Grannies" at Anna's SWI. We think that a picture in the field report from May is our Anna, so I included it here. It seems to have been taken just after they cut her hair. I don't know why they cut her hair, but it may be just easier to care for shorter hair. The field report stated that 60 children live in the SWI. That seems small as I just read about another mom whose daughter came from a SWI of 400!
She has grown So Much...
 |
| Maybe her intake picture? |
 |
| Her referral picture ~ 5 months |
 |
| Her 2nd referral picture ~ 5 months |
 |
| Our 1st update pic ~ 1 year |
 |
| Our 2nd update picture ~ 15 months |
 |
| The Field Trip report Picture ~ 16 months? |
 |
| Our 3rd update picture ~16 months |
We plan to send a photo album and ask general care questions soon. Hopefully that will give us answers on her current size and what she is eating and who she is closest to.
And new pictures would be nice.
2 comments:
She is so precious! Like my Lily, she looks sad in her eyes! I feel like each day I'm missing more and more. Your with BAAS right? Maybe we will catch up to each other in Guangzhou?!! I'm thinking Wednesday will be 2 weeks for our receipt date on I-800. SO we are two weeks or so behind you.
She is so CUTE! I know how you must be aching to get her home. I remember the wait, and it's no fun at ALL, but trust me...the minute she's in your arms, its all forgotten. I was under the impression that it's a very small orphangage, too, which I think is better for the babies. I have a picture of Kerry wearing what I think is the same pink jacket as Anna is wearing in the field report visit photo. You can see it here... http://waitingforchina-girl.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html
Post a Comment